(Last changed on 2018-1-6)
Unfortunately, there are always people who don’t behave very well.
Thus we made some rules.
– Never impersonate a staff member.
– Don’t lie to staff.
– Please follow staffs orders.
– If you don’t agree with a decisions made, you can talk about it in #report-players on discord
– If you post minecraft logs, screenshots or screen recording as evidence, don’t alter or delete parts of it.
+ this applies not only on in-game chat, but also to placed signs or blocks, discord server and discord PM’s.
– No advertising of any kind for things outside RukeCraft.
– Trading with Real Life money or items is disallowed.
– No spamming or excessive caps.
– No threatening with any form of hacking/DOS/DDOS
– Any form of racism or discrimination is forbidden.
– Threatening with or implying violence is STRICTLY forbidden.
– No disclosing private information.
– No adult content. violation results in perm-ban.
– No scare-links, shocking content or content with violence is allowed.
– No swearing or bad language towards other players.
– Abusing bugs, glitches or exploits is forbidden. report them instead at #report-bugs in discord.
– Using alts to evade a ban is forbidden.
– Any mod, program or resource pack used for cheating or obtaining advantages is forbidden.
– No software macros. (If your mouse happens to have one built-in, try to not use it.)
– Don’t make lagg machines or chunk loaders.
– Using fake clients is forbidden. (online players with no active screen on their end)
– No Hacking , DOS or DDOS of course.
– No Grieving.
– Respect other players
– Be nice.
– No cross-teaming
– No 1×1 or 1×2 holes.
– If you make 1×1 towers, destroy them after use. (sand and torch works well)
– Don’t litter random blocks in survival.
These rules may be incomplete or conflicting, so use common sense.
(One should treat others in ways that one would like to be treated.)
As long as you try to play nice and follow the rules, you will be fine. 😉
We, the RukeCraft Staff Team, try to make the server as safe as possible for young children.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee their safety for 100%. (No one can)
It is key to ensure that your child knows how to deal with ‘bad’ things.
Make them aware of the bad things that can happen, and how they should deal with it.